ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject I'm slogging through the testcases...
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:19:05 GMT
to make sure my changes don't break anything, and I'm not convinced
that the test cases worked before I touched anything.

For example, in o.a.w.s.registry.LifeCycleManagerTest, there is :

     public void testCreateObjectAssociation() throws JAXRException {
         try {
             manager.createObject(LifeCycleManager.ASSOCIATION);
             fail();
         } catch (UnsupportedCapabilityException e) {
             // OK
         }
     }

     public void testCreateObjectAuditableEvent() throws JAXRException {
         try {
             manager.createObject(LifeCycleManager.AUDITABLE_EVENT);
             fail();
         } catch (UnsupportedCapabilityException e) {
             // OK
         }
     }

Now, I'm really tired, but I think that it's assuming that ASSOCIATION
and AUDITABLE_EVENT are not level 0 features, and thus the exception
should be thrown. However, both are level 0... what am I missing?

geir

geirm@apache.org