ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: Plans?
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:17:09 GMT
Anil, Dims, Jeremy,

I'm having some trouble committing to the Scout Subversion repository.
The change I'm making is minor. I've removed an unused import from one
class and was committing mostly to verify that I could commit
successfully.

I'm new to Subversion so I may just have it set up in Eclipse
incorrectly (I'm accessing via the Subclipse plugin).  I'm using the
following URL:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/scout

Should I be using something like this instead?

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/scout

It didn't seem to work for me last night. I got a "Server Certificate
Verification Failed: Issuer not trusted (http://svn.apache.org)"

Excuse my ignorance :)

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Saldhana [mailto:anilsaldhana@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 1:02 PM
To: scout-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Plans?

Since the break is going to be short, I am sure we
will not step on each other's toes a lot.  :-)

I was planning to work on BusinessLifeCycleManagerImpl
to implement the saveXXX methods.

You can choose to implement the BusinessQueryManager
methods for findXXX plus  deleteXXX in
LifeCycleManager

Another thing that I feel is important is JaxrPublish
over https  (juddi has support for SSL in the proxy).

Happy holidays.  :-)