ws-savan-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Selvia" <ssel...@datamentors.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 1.5.2 HTTPS Service Endpoints not Generated
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:04:00 GMT
I will, let me get it downloaded and I should have some feed back to you on Monday

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veithen@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 3:57 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 1.5.2 HTTPS Service Endpoints not Generated

1.5.2 is a maintenance release from the 1.5 branch, but the fix for
the HTTPS issue (AXIS2-4465 actually) was done on the trunk. Since
this seems to be a popular issue and there was a request to have it
fixed in a maintenance release, I've merged the change to the 1.5
branch, and it is currently available in 1.5.3-SNAPSHOT.

Note that I would really appreciate if you could provide some feedback
after testing 1.5.3-SNAPSHOT, because the other person failed to do
so, and merging this kind of changes is quite tricky.

Andreas