ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Fernando Cesar Silva" <fsi...@synchro.com.br>
Subject RES: RES: How to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:51:58 GMT
Glen and Deepal,

I'm sending below more details:

1 - In my project I'm using Axis2 as both client and server, but in this
case I'm using as a client;

2 - When I say I want to remove the mustUnderstand attribute, I mean I'm
sending a message and this message can't have the mustUnderstand attribute;

3 - Since the default value of mustUnderstand is false, I know that having
the attribute present in a message with a value of "false" is pretty much
equivalent to not having it, but, for reasons that nobody knows (neither
God), the Web Service of one state (in 27 states) of Brazil doesn't accept
the mustUnderstand attribute. Every time I send a message with the
attribute, it is rejected.

Thanks for the help!
Fernando.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Glen Daniels [mailto:glen@thoughtcraft.com]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 28 de setembro de 2010 11:37
Para: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Cc: Fernando Cesar Silva; dfeman@synchro.com.br; 'Antonio Calandriello'
Assunto: Re: RES: How to remove the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute

Hi Fernando:

It would help if you could give us a few more details about exactly what you
want to do here.  First off, are you using Axis2 as a client or a server,
and
when you say you want to remove the mustUnderstand attribute, do you mean
when you're sending a message, or receiving one?  In other words - what is
the actual problem you are trying to solve?

As Deepal points out, the default value for mustUnderstand is false, so
having the attribute present in a message with a value of "false" is pretty
much equivalent to not having it there from a logical (although not lexical)
point of view.

Thanks,
--Glen

On 9/28/2010 9:44 AM, Fernando Cesar Silva wrote:
> I would like to share my disappointing with this mailing list.
>

> Yesterday was the second time (the first time was in 26/08/2010) I asked
> about removing the soapenv:mustUnderstand attribute from the SOAP message.
> Both of my messages was completely ignored.
>

> This mailing list looks like a closed circuit, i.e., you guys discuss a
lot
> between each other, but when someone out of the circuit ask something,
nobody
> helps….This attitude isn’t healthy for the community.
>

> I’m using Axis in a very big project (Electronic Invoice) in Brazil,
> involving all the 27 states of Brazil and thousands of companies (like
Vale,

xmlns="http://www.portalfiscal.inf.br/nfe/wsdl/NfeStatusServico2"><cUF>51</c