ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Saliya Ekanayake <esal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance Comparison
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 12:19:55 GMT
Just a note on Axiom based implementation of Rampart. As Ruchith have
pointed out the implementation is fairly supports the majority of use cases.
Obviously, it may need refinements, but a working implementation of XML-C14N
to SOAP security is there in this. An earlier version of Axiom based C14N is
there in the Axiom code at the moment.

Thank you,
Saliya

--