ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas McKiernan <MCKIE...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: writing a jdbc persistence manager
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:44:18 GMT
I haven't fully looked at this yet, but I did have a quick investigation.
I had some odd compile issues that I have yet to resolve and did not
investigate the unit tests in any detail.
I think we would want both of these to be in good positions before
committing anything - do you, or indeed anyone else, have a view?

Many thanks,
Thomas
----------------------------------
Thomas McKiernan

WebSphere Messaging Development,
IBM United Kingdom Limited

Internal Phone: 248241
External Phone: +44 (0)1962 818241
Mobile: +44 (0)789 1737497
Email: MCKIERNA@uk.ibm.com

Mail Point 211, IBM, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21
2JN

Caminante, no hay camino
Se hace camino al andar.
("Walker, there is no path; the path is made by walking.")  Antonio
Machado