ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas McKiernan <MCKIE...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: writing a jdbc persistence manager
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:11:02 GMT
Hi Amila,

I had a similar question recently out of curiosity.
My Illsley pointed me at the following, which would probably not need a
huge amount of work before it could be committed.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-140

Many thanks,
Thomas
----------------------------------
Thomas McKiernan

WebSphere Messaging Development,
IBM United Kingdom Limited

Internal Phone: 248241
External Phone: +44 (0)1962 818241
Mobile: +44 (0)789 1737497
Email: MCKIERNA@uk.ibm.com

Mail Point 211, IBM, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21
2JN

Caminante, no hay camino
Se hace camino al andar.
("Walker, there is no path; the path is made by walking.")  Antonio
Machado