ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas McKiernan <MCKIE...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject jdbc storage manager
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:49:02 GMT
Hi guys,

I believe this question may have been asked before but I couldn't find
anything in the archives.
I was wondering if anybody had tried implementing a persistent (e.g. JDBC)
version of the sandesha2 storage APIs?

If so can they share where they got with it, any issues they faced and
whether they committed it up to open source anywhere?
And has anyone got any other information related to this question?

Many thanks,
Thomas
----------------------------------
Thomas McKiernan

WebSphere Messaging Development,
IBM United Kingdom Limited

Internal Phone: 248241
External Phone: +44 (0)1962 818241
Mobile: +44 (0)789 1737497
Email: MCKIERNA@uk.ibm.com

Mail Point 211, IBM, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21
2JN

Caminante, no hay camino
Se hace camino al andar.
("Walker, there is no path; the path is made by walking.")  Antonio
Machado

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.