ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From David Parsons1 <PARSO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Sandesha2 In Only services.
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:41:51 GMT
Hi,

In answer to your questions:

Why not sending ack back on new connection?

If you want the Ack to come back on a separate connection you'll need to
setUseSeparateListener(true) and call sendRecieve() and not
fireAndForget().  This will make WSAddressing add a replyTo header and
from this sandesha will know to set the acksTo to the same address.  If
you want to set the replyTo to a specific predetermined endpoint you need
to explicitly set the replyTo on the ServiceClient and then cal
fireAndForget().

Sandesha2 not recovering

'Then I start the client without starting the sequence and the server
started after some time. In this case it
could not recover messages.'  I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Are you
restarting the server hosting your client?  What do you mean by restarting
your sequence?

Two storage Managers in Sandesha2 module.xml

I believe this is fine.  Only one storage manager will ever get used.
Nevertheless i'm not sure why they both exist like that in the module.xml.

Why offering for one way request?

Sandesha2 will offer if RM 1.0 is requested and it finds the operation
being called is twoway or axis has defined that an outIn MEP is being
used.  I'd have thought that by calling fireAndForget() axis wouldn't set
the MEP constant to outIn and therefore you wouldn't see the offer.  I
wonder if because you have setUseSeparateListener(true) it has set this.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Test
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN