ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Chamikara Jayalath <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc storage manager
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:54:07 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I implemented a persistent implementation sometime back. The code (when
I last updated about an year ago) was in a working but experimental
stage. This may not work correctly with the current Sandesha2 head.

You can find it in the WSO2 repository given below. Code couldn't be
committed to Apache since it was based on Hibernate.

https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/sandesha2-persistence/

Chamikara