ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Amila Chinthaka Suriarachchi (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (SANDESHA2-179) Adding correct message numbers with jdbc storage
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 05:38:44 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-179?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Amila Chinthaka Suriarachchi updated SANDESHA2-179:
---------------------------------------------------

    Attachment: persistence_patch.txt

set the transactions to isolated level and set the statements to concurrency level to stop
synchronization issues.

these two patches fix the problem.

> Adding correct message numbers with jdbc storage 
> -------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SANDESHA2-179
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-179
>             Project: Sandesha2
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Amila Chinthaka Suriarachchi
>         Attachments: core_patch.txt, patch.txt, persistence_patch.txt
>
>
> I ran a 100 message message sequence  using the jdbc storage. The message receiver looks
like this,
> protected void invokeBusinessLogic(MessageContext messageContext)
>             throws AxisFault {
>         System.out.println("Got the soap message ==> " + messageContext.getEnvelope().getBody().getFirstElement());
>     }
> and the client has this code to produce 100 messages.
> for (int i = 1; i < 100; i++) {
>         serviceClient.fireAndForget(getTestOMElement(i));
>                 try {
>                     Thread.sleep(1000);
>                 } catch (InterruptedException e) {
>                 }
>    }
> private OMElement getTestOMElement(long number) {
>         OMFactory omFactory = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
>         OMNamespace omNamespace = omFactory.createOMNamespace("http://wso2.org/temp1",
"ns1");
>         OMElement omElement = omFactory.createOMElement("TestElement", omNamespace);
>         omElement.setText("org element " + number);
>         return omElement;
>     }
> so I expects a 1 - 100 message sequence as follows on the server side console.
> Got the soap message ==> <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org
element 1</ns1:TestElement>
> Got the soap message ==> <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org
element 2</ns1:TestElement>
> Got the soap message ==> <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org
element 3</ns1:TestElement>
> but there were some missing messages in this sequence
> Got the soap message ==> <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org
element 14</ns1:TestElement>
> Got the soap message ==> <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org
element 15</ns1:TestElement>
> Got the soap message ==> <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org
element 17</ns1:TestElement>
> However message sequence terminates properly. but server sends acknowledgments only for
96 messsages.
> Then I went through each and every message using tcp mon and saw the following.
> <wsrm:Sequence xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
>             <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:63C7D88DAE5A969F4C1224742882720</wsrm:Identifier>
>             <wsrm:MessageNumber>15</wsrm:MessageNumber>
>          </wsrm:Sequence>
>       </soapenv:Header>
>       <soapenv:Body>
>          <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org element 15</ns1:TestElement>
>       </soapenv:Body>
> <wsrm:Sequence xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
>             <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:63C7D88DAE5A969F4C1224742882720</wsrm:Identifier>
>             <wsrm:MessageNumber>15</wsrm:MessageNumber>
>          </wsrm:Sequence>
>       </soapenv:Header>
>       <soapenv:Body>
>          <ns1:TestElement xmlns:ns1="http://wso2.org/temp1">org element 16</ns1:TestElement>
>       </soapenv:Body>
> So the reason is that the message number 15 is repeated in two messages. But this did
not happen with the Inmemory mode. Seems to be a transaction handling problem. I am testing
with the Derby data base.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: sandesha-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: sandesha-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message