ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From David Parsons1 <PARSO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:50:06 GMT
Nandana,

None of the scenarios you describe will work.  You have to use a Sandesha
RM 1.0  client to communicate to WCF.  If your WCF is RM 1.0 then all
scenarios will work fine*.  If your WCF is RM 1.1 then it's unlikely to
work as the two RM versions aren't compatible.

Your first scenario works because it is a oneway request and there is no
response to come back.  Neither mechanisms (makeConnection or offering)
are required unless the RM ack got lost and needed to be resent and your
client was configured to wait for RM to finish it's protocol msg flow.

* Your issue with not having replyTo's in scenario 2 confuses me.  If you
are doing an async oneway request why do you need a replyTo?  There is no
app response msg to come back.  The ack comes back to the ackTo address.
You see the the replyTo get set in scenario 4 because there is a app
response msg to come back.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Test
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

"Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote on 21/08/2008
07:19:50:

> [...]

> > But in the case of ReplyRequest, the create sequence fails because
> > we are not sending  an offer.
> >
> > "The request to create a reliable session has been refused by the RM
> > Destination. The create sequence request must contain an offer for a
> > return sequence"
> >
> > Do you know how to solve this problem ? I am using a Stub generated
> > by Axis2 codegen tool and the operation is correctly set as an OutIn
> > operation.
> >
> > And you know how to configure Sandesha not to send
> > <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/
> wsmc/200702
> > "> requests ?
> >
> > thanks,
> > nandana
>
> > On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:26 PM, David Parsons1 <PARSONSD@uk.ibm.com>
wrote:

> > Nandana,
> >
> > There is no way of turning offering off in sandesha.  You could move
> > to RM 1.1 rather than 1.0 in sandesha and then offering will no
> > longer be used but this is not supported for interop with a WCF
provider.

> > I think the problem is that your service hosted by WCF is a oneway
> > service and therefore refuses to create the sequence if an offer has
> > been added to the createSeq request it receives.  The solution is to
> > make sure your client has specified that it requires to do a one way
> > msg exchange protocol.  For instance if you have a JAXWS dispatch
> > client you can call invokeOneWay rather than invoke.  If you have a
> > JAXWS client that has been created using the provider services WSDL
> > you shouldn't see the problem.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Dave
> >

> > Dave Parsons
> > Web Services Test
> > INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
> > EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
> > Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN
> >

> > "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote on 13/08/
> > 2008 14:24:47:
> >
> > > [image removed]
> > >
> > > [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the
> create sequence
> > >
> > > Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
> > >
> > > to:
> > >
> > > sandesha-dev
> > >
> > > 13/08/2008 14:29
> > >
> > > Hi Devs,
> > >        I am doing a single channel / in only web service invocation
> > > with Sandesha2 engaged at the client side and the server is WCF
> > > service. I have attached the create sequence request [1]. And from
> > > the .NET side, I am getting a exception " The request to create a
> > > reliable session has been refused by the RM Destination.  The create
> > > sequence request must not contain an offer for a return sequence.
> > > This is likely caused by a binding mismatch. The channel could not
> > > be opened. ".
> > >
> > > Is there a way to tell Sandesha not to send the offer using client
API ?

> > > thanks,
> > > nandana
> > >
> > > [1] - create sequence request
> > >
> > >    <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/
> soap-envelope
> > ">
> > >       <soapenv:Header>
> > >          <wsa:To xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> > > http://interop.lk.wso2.com/
> > > ReliableMessaging_Service_WSAddressing10_Indigo/OneWay.svc/
> > > Reliable_Anonymous_Soap12_WSAddressing10_RM10</wsa:To>
> > >          <wsa:MessageID xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> > > ">urn:uuid:515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466249</wsa:MessageID>
> > >          <wsa:Action xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
">
> > > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
> > >       </soapenv:Header>
> > >       <soapenv:Body>
> > >          <wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://
> > > schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">
> > >             <wsrm:AcksTo>
> > >                <wsa:Address xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/
> 08/addressing
> > ">
> > > http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
> > >             </wsrm:AcksTo>
> > >             <wsrm:Offer>
> > >                <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:
> > > 515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466251</wsrm:Identifier>
> > >             </wsrm:Offer>
> > >          </wsrm:CreateSequence>
> > >       </soapenv:Body>
> > >    </soapenv:Envelope>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
> > > WSO2 inc.
> > >
> > > http://nandana83.blogspot.com/
> > > http://www.wso2.org
> >

> > Unless stated otherwise above:
> > IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
> > number 741598.
3AU

> Unless stated otherwise above:
> number 741598.