ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From David Parsons1 <PARSO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:44:22 GMT
Hi Nandana,

A Sandesha RM 1.1 client to .NET RM 1.1 or 1.0 won't work.

The solution is to use a Sandesha RM 1.0 client to talk to your .NET RM
1.0 service.

N.B - If your .NET RM 1.0 service is a oneway service you need to make
sure your Sandesha RM 1.0 client is specifically defined to use a one way
MEP.

As for makeconnection, you cannot turn this off for a Sandesha RM 1.1
client.  You have to use Sandesha RM 1.0 if you don't want to use
makeConnection.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Test
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

"Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote on 20/08/2008
06:38:54:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702

http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope
> ">
> >       <soapenv:Header>
> >          <wsa:To xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> > http://interop.lk.wso2.com/
> > ReliableMessaging_Service_WSAddressing10_Indigo/OneWay.svc/
> > Reliable_Anonymous_Soap12_WSAddressing10_RM10</wsa:To>
> >          <wsa:MessageID xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> > ">urn:uuid:515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466249</wsa:MessageID>
> >          <wsa:Action xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
> >       </soapenv:Header>
> >       <soapenv:Body>
> >          <wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://
> > schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">
> >             <wsrm:AcksTo>
> >                <wsa:Address xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> ">
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
> >             </wsrm:AcksTo>
> >             <wsrm:Offer>
> >                <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:
> > 515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466251</wsrm:Identifier>
> >             </wsrm:Offer>
> >          </wsrm:CreateSequence>
> >       </soapenv:Body>
> >    </soapenv:Envelope>