ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From David Parsons1 <PARSO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:56:57 GMT
Nandana,

There is no way of turning offering off in sandesha.  You could move to RM
1.1 rather than 1.0 in sandesha and then offering will no longer be used
but this is not supported for interop with a WCF provider.

I think the problem is that your service hosted by WCF is a oneway service
and therefore refuses to create the sequence if an offer has been added to
the createSeq request it receives.  The solution is to make sure your
client has specified that it requires to do a one way msg exchange
protocol.  For instance if you have a JAXWS dispatch client you can call
invokeOneWay rather than invoke.  If you have a JAXWS client that has been
created using the provider services WSDL you shouldn't see the problem.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Test
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

"Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote on 13/08/2008
14:24:47:

http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
>       <soapenv:Header>
>          <wsa:To xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> http://interop.lk.wso2.com/
> ReliableMessaging_Service_WSAddressing10_Indigo/OneWay.svc/
> Reliable_Anonymous_Soap12_WSAddressing10_RM10</wsa:To>
>          <wsa:MessageID xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> ">urn:uuid:515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466249</wsa:MessageID>
>          <wsa:Action xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
>       </soapenv:Header>
>       <soapenv:Body>
>          <wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://
> schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">
>             <wsrm:AcksTo>
>                <wsa:Address xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
> http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
>             </wsrm:AcksTo>
>             <wsrm:Offer>
>                <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:
> 515DB2ADE43CDDBB571218633466251</wsrm:Identifier>
>             </wsrm:Offer>
>          </wsrm:CreateSequence>
>       </soapenv:Body>
>    </soapenv:Envelope>