ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:20:07 GMT
Hi Dave,
         Thanks for you all the info.

None of the scenarios you describe will work.  You have to use a Sandesha RM
> 1.0  client to communicate to WCF.  If your WCF is RM 1.0 then all scenarios
> will work fine*.  If your WCF is RM 1.1 then it's unlikely to work as the
> two RM versions aren't compatible.

In the above scenarios, I am using the same RM version in both Sandesha
client and the WCF service. In both places, it is RM 1.1.

> * Your issue with not having replyTo's in scenario 2 confuses me.  If you
> are doing an async oneway request why do you need a replyTo?  There is no
> app response msg to come back.  The ack comes back to the ackTo address.
>  You see the the replyTo get set in scenario 4 because there is a app
> response msg to come back.

In scenario 2. does the create sequence response also comes to the actTo
address ? I looked at the WCF sample messages and there both actTo and
replyTo are set the the callback EPR.

Why does Sandesha client doesn't send an offer in scenario 3 & 4 ? Can it be
a configuration problem ?

thanks,
nandana