ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Sandesha2] Configuring Sandesha not to send an offer in the create sequence
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:19:50 GMT
Hi David,
      These are the scenarios I am testing.

1) Sandesha RM 1.1 client, Oneway, Single Channel  -> WCF RM 1.1 service ,
Oneway, Single Channel
2) Sandesha RM 1.1 client, Oneway, Dual Channel  -> WCF RM 1.1 service ,
Oneway, Dual Channel
3) Sandesha RM 1.1 client, ReplyRequest, Single Channel  -> WCF RM 1.1
service , ReplyRequest, Single Channel
4) Sandesha RM 1.1 client, ReplyRequest, Dual Channel  -> WCF RM 1.1 service
, ReplyRequest, Dual Channel

and up to now, I was able to get only first scenario working with WCF
service.  Even in that scenario,  WCF service complains  about the make
connection request.

In the scenario 2, the problem is Sandesha client doesn't  set the ReplyTo
header and it is still anonymous. Axis2 make a simple axis2 server up as
expected as I am using "options.setUseSeparateListener(true)" but the
ReplyTo header is not correctly set that address by the Sandesha client. I
was able to set the " "wsrm:AcksTo" correctly in the create sequence
message  using the "SandeshaClientConstants.AcksTo" property but Sandesha
client doesn't set the "ReplyTo". Do I need to do any other configuration to
make sure that "ReplyTo" header is correctly set ?

In scenario 3 and 4, the problem is Sandesha client doesn't send an offer in
the create sequence request as I mentioned in my last mail. But in the
scenario 4 (ReplyRequest,Dual channel) sandesha client sets the "ReplyTo"
addressing header correctly not as in scenario 2 (ReplyRequest,Single
channel).

Do know you how can I get scenario 2, 3, 4 working ? Am I missing some
configuration or aren't they supported in Sandesha2 ?

Thank you very much once again. Your help is very much appreciated.

thanks,
nandana

On 8/20/08, David Parsons1 <PARSONSD@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi Nandana,

A Sandesha RM 1.1 client to .NET RM 1.1 or 1.0 won't work.