Hi Deepal,

Did you assume that checkForSyncResponse() only checks for a CreateSequenceResponse messages.
It's not the case. It can be anything ( an Ack, CSR, application response etc.)

Chamikara

On 9/27/07, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com> wrote:
Andrew K Gatford wrote:
> To check the fix, I'd like to understand what response is being returned
> when sending out a CreateSequence message that isn't a
> CreateSequenceResponse - I'm assuming a Reliable Messaging Fault, or is it
> something else ?

It was something else. It is like we send a CS req to a server which
does not have either addressing or rm support. In that case it will just
process the request and send an application response. So the reply was
neither a CS response nor a SOAF fault.

Thanks
Deepal