ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Das" <andrewa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem turning RM on/off from the serviceclient
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:43:26 GMT
Hi,
I am writing a Web Application which requires RM to be turned off and on
depending on the user selection. I am using the
SandeshaClientConstants.UNRELIABLE_MESSAGE property to disable RM. However,
when I set the value to TRUE when I want to go back and enable RM the option
with that property setting does not take affect. Is this a bug or do I have
to turn RM back on some other way. My service client is configured to a
client_axis2.xml that sets the sandesha2 module as a global module.

e.g.
clientOptions.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.UNRELIABLE_MESSAGE,
Constants.VALUE_FALSE);

--
Regards,
Andrew Das