ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From David Melgar <dmel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Problem getting samples to work
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:53:21 GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to run the sample programs included with sandesha2-1.2 as
described in http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/userGuide.html. I
downloaded axis2-1.2 and sandesha2-1.2 binary images from the respective
websites.
I've installed axis2-1.2, sandesha2-1.2, deployed them to tomcat, created
the SimpleService, created the client programs. I have tcpmon listening on
8070 and routing to 8080 even though that was not stated in the user
guide.
When I try the ping client, I see a create sequence request go across and
an appropriate response coming back. A ping request is then sent, but a
fault is generated.
         <soapenv:Fault>
            <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
            <faultstring>java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
resource for bundle org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle, key
spec.FAULT_ACTION_NOT_SUPPORTED_REASON</faultstring>
            <detail />
         </soapenv:Fault>

When I try the echo client, I get the following exception
Sep 25, 2007 1:48:24 PM
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListenerFailureHandler
failed
WARNING: Attempt number 1 of 10 to reestalish connection listener
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener@8d0a11
due to failure
java.net.BindException: Address already in use

What address is it referring to?
In this case a CreateSequence request is sent, but no response is
received.

Any ideas what maybe wrong?
Thanks