ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From David Melgar <dmel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem getting samples to work
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 04:55:15 GMT
Anyone there? Haven't seen any activity on the mailing list.

In UserguideEchoClient I had to add code to set the wsa:Action. I also
changed the client_axis2.xml in the client_repo to give axis a different
port number other than 8080. That got me through two problems, but now I'm
getting this error which I haven't been able to resolve.

The ServiceClass object does not implement the required method in the
following form: OMElement {0}(OMElement e)

As far as I can tell, the signature for the service looks ok.
Any suggestions?

And how can I intercept the reply using tcpmon? I need to change the port
in the outgoing replyTo header.

David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
09/25/07 11:01 PM

David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject
Re: Problem getting samples to work

I had commented out engaging sandesha2 to debug the problem. Once I
re-enabled it, the ping sample worked.

David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
09/25/07 10:53 PM

cc
sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject
Re: Problem getting samples to work

I've waded through and found that axis2 really doesnt like the action
being set in UserguidePingClient to "urn:wsrm:Ping". It does like
"urn:ping".

If I change that I then get the next ominous sounding error,
       <soapenv:Fault>
           <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
           <faultstring>RawXMLMessageReceiver can not handle this scenario
since ServiceClass has implemented to take Non OMElement as method
arguments.</faultstring>
           <detail />
        </soapenv:Fault>

Am I running the right level of code?

What is the recommended set of code to try and get sandesha2 running?
Is this the best place to be asking?

Thanks

David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
09/25/07 01:53 PM

sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Problem getting samples to work

Hello,
I'm trying to run the sample programs included with sandesha2-1.2 as
described in http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/userGuide.html. I
downloaded axis2-1.2 and sandesha2-1.2 binary images from the respective
websites.
I've installed axis2-1.2, sandesha2-1.2, deployed them to tomcat, created
the SimpleService, created the client programs. I have tcpmon listening on
8070 and routing to 8080 even though that was not stated in the user
guide.
When I try the ping client, I see a create sequence request go across and
an appropriate response coming back. A ping request is then sent, but a
fault is generated.
       <soapenv:Fault>
          <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
          <faultstring>java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
resource for bundle org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle, key
spec.FAULT_ACTION_NOT_SUPPORTED_REASON</faultstring>
          <detail />
       </soapenv:Fault>

When I try the echo client, I get the following exception
Sep 25, 2007 1:48:24 PM
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListenerFailureHandler
failed
WARNING: Attempt number 1 of 10 to reestalish connection listener
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener@8d0a11
due to failure
java.net.BindException: Address already in use

What address is it referring to?
In this case a CreateSequence request is sent, but no response is
received.

Any ideas what maybe wrong?
Thanks