ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jnekanay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem getting samples to work
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:43:45 GMT
Hi,

Yes, this seems to be a known problem due to not having the correct property in the resource
file.
So please try the example with Axis2 1.3 and Sandesha2 1.3 branch. http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/branches/sandesha2/java/1_3

Thanks,
-jaliya
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Melgar
  To: David Melgar
  Cc: sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Problem getting samples to work

  Anyone there? Haven't seen any activity on the mailing list.

  In UserguideEchoClient I had to add code to set the wsa:Action. I also changed the client_axis2.xml
in the client_repo to give axis a different port number other than 8080. That got me through
two problems, but now I'm getting this error which I haven't been able to resolve.

  The ServiceClass object does not implement the required method in the following form: OMElement
{0}(OMElement e)

  As far as I can tell, the signature for the service looks ok.
  Any suggestions?

  And how can I intercept the reply using tcpmon? I need to change the port in the outgoing
replyTo header.

        David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        09/25/07 11:01 PM
       To David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
              cc sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
              Subject Re: Problem getting samples to work

  I had commented out engaging sandesha2 to debug the problem. Once I re-enabled it, the ping
sample worked.

        David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        09/25/07 10:53 PM

              cc sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
              Subject Re: Problem getting samples to work

  I've waded through and found that axis2 really doesnt like the action being set in UserguidePingClient
to "urn:wsrm:Ping". It does like "urn:ping".

  If I change that I then get the next ominous sounding error,
        <soapenv:Fault>
            <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
            <faultstring>RawXMLMessageReceiver can not handle this scenario since ServiceClass
has implemented to take Non OMElement as method arguments.</faultstring>
            <detail />
         </soapenv:Fault>

  Am I running the right level of code?

  What is the recommended set of code to try and get sandesha2 running?
  Is this the best place to be asking?

  Thanks

        David Melgar/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        09/25/07 01:53 PM

              To sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
              cc
              Subject Problem getting samples to work

  Hello,
  I'm trying to run the sample programs included with sandesha2-1.2 as described in http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/userGuide.html.
I downloaded axis2-1.2 and sandesha2-1.2 binary images from the respective websites.
  I've installed axis2-1.2, sandesha2-1.2, deployed them to tomcat, created the SimpleService,
created the client programs. I have tcpmon listening on 8070 and routing to 8080 even though
that was not stated in the user guide.
  When I try the ping client, I see a create sequence request go across and an appropriate
response coming back. A ping request is then sent, but a fault is generated.
        <soapenv:Fault>
           <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
           <faultstring>java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for
bundle org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle, key spec.FAULT_ACTION_NOT_SUPPORTED_REASON</faultstring>

           <detail />
        </soapenv:Fault>

  When I try the echo client, I get the following exception
  Sep 25, 2007 1:48:24 PM org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListenerFailureHandler
failed
  WARNING: Attempt number 1 of 10 to reestalish connection listener org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener@8d0a11
due to failure
  java.net.BindException: Address already in use

  What address is it referring to?
  In this case a CreateSequence request is sent, but no response is received.

  Any ideas what maybe wrong?
  Thanks