ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Lovett <MLOV...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: change default use of MakeConnection to false
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:22:55 GMT
Hi Paul,

I don't agree. The MakeConnection messages should only be sent if RM 1.1
is used, so having it disabled by default doesn't really help the user.
Conversely, there are RM 1.1 scenarios that need MakeConnection, so it
makes sense to have it available.

For RM 1.0 users, this flag should be irrelevant. If there are any places
in the code where we end up polling for a RM 1.0 sequence, then we should
treat those points as bugs and fix them.

Thanks

Matt

"Paul Fremantle" <pzfreo@gmail.com> wrote on 05/06/2007 11:56:27:

> Given that most of the customers using RM at this point are using it
> with 1.0 and no MakeConnection, I think its wrong to have MC enabled
> by default in the module.xml.
>
> I propose we disable it by default.
>
> Paul
>
> --