ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandesha2 1.2 thread client never stop
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:43:57 GMT
Hi Jerome,

On 6/11/07, Jerome Camilleri <jerome.camilleri@bull.net> wrote:

> Chamikara Jayalath wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Since u created the ConfigurationContext you will have to call
> > following methods.
> >
> > serviceClient.cleanup ();
> > configurationContext.terminate ();
> >
> > But due to a bug in Axis2 this will work only if you have done an
> > inOut addressable message exchange. Basically my module.shutdown()
> > method only get called if the ListnerManager has been started which
> > only happens in the InOut case. Think deepal fixed this but will only
> > be available in the next version.
> >
> > Until then what we can do is getting the Sandesha Module object from
> > the configurationcontext and calling the shutdown () method. (I know
> > its ugly :-( )
> >
> I don't know how to get a module with the configContext object pleased ?

        AxisModule moduleDesc = (AxisModule)
configContext.getAxisConfiguration().getModules().get("sandesha2-1.2");
        Module sandeshaModule = moduleDesc.getModule();
        sandeshaModule.shutdown(configContext);

(Again - yes it does not look nice :-( , we'll have this fixed with the next
axis2 release)

Chamikara

Jérôme