ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Camilleri <jerome.camill...@bull.net>
Subject Possible leak of memory using Sandesha 1.2 with Axis 1.2 on the server side
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:46:57 GMT
Hi,

My application use Axis2 1.2 to send WebService with MTOM  attachement
(MEP IN-OUT  with synchronous call).
I had tested my application without fiability and the memory used by
catalina during 12 hours seems constant.

But when I engaged Sandesha2 1.2, the memory used by tomcat grows regulary.
If I use some profiler I see that the class
org.apache.sandesha2.storage.inmemory.InMemoryStorageManager.getTransaction
[106]
used an HashMap to save the transaction without (it seems) release
it...  (number of byte[] instances growth) ?

Because I find into the Sandesha code that the traitement to remove this
transaction is different if we used 1.0 or 1.1 RM SPEC I try with this
two client configurations but without improvement ;(

Someone  have an idea about this problem ? (see my garbage collector
activity on the catalina server memory : memory used initially  21748K;
after 237 sequences of 3 messages :  74395K)

Regards.

Jérôme