ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Camilleri <jerome.camill...@bull.net>
Subject Sandesha2 1.2 thread client never stop
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:09:35 GMT
Hi,

I test the version 1.2 of Sandesha2 with Axis2 1.2 with an  IN-OUT MEP
and synchronous call.
My client don't finished normally and I must interrupt it (when I send a
kill -3 signal, I saw a Sandesha2 process witch run))
My client option is configured like this :
        options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

options.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP12Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);

options.setProperty(AddressingConstants.ADD_MUST_UNDERSTAND_TO_ADDRESSING_HEADERS,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
        options.setProperty(Constants.ATTR_ROLE,
org.apache.axis2.namespace.Constants.URI_SOAP12_NEXT_ROLE);
        rmListener = new SandeshaListenerImpl();
        options.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.OFFERED_SEQUENCE_ID,
"uid"+System.currentTimeMillis());
        options.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.SANDESHA_LISTENER,
rmListener);
        options.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.RM_SPEC_VERSION,
Sandesha2Constants.SPEC_VERSIONS.v1_0);

At the end of my client I have this current code :(is it correct ?)
   SandeshaClient.waitUntilSequenceCompleted(stub._getServiceClient(),
10000);
   Thread.sleep(waitUntilSequenceReallyCompleted);
   configurationContext.getListenerManager().stop();

If I change the call to asynchronous mode I don't have this problem...

I execute my client in DEBUG mode (for
org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SandeshaThread)
The  SandeshaThread::stopThreadForSequence is call for eatch sequence
create but I don't find the SandeshaThread::stopRunning trace
corresponding to the stopRunning() method calling ... ??

Someone have an idea about this ?

Regards

Jérôme