ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Camilleri <jerome.camill...@bull.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Sandesha2 1.2 release
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:06:06 GMT
+1

Exactly what I need with Axis2 1.2.... when you have a look into the
official html page for Axis2 modules
<http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/index.html>   the 1.2 version of
sandesha2 is referenced for Reliable Messaging ! and the link give
access to sandesha2 1.1 version of scr !!! very confusing

Jérôme