ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "sumedha rubasinghe" <sumedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Total Newb has Stupid Questions
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:56:16 GMT
Hi,
There are several ways for you to do this. But the most appropriate in this
case is to use an IDE (eg: eclipse) or use Ant/maven to create a java
project to write the RM enabled service. (Just do a google & you will find
many tutorials on how to set CLASSPATH)

But you do not have to do any of this!!!.
We have bundled the RM enabled service archive along with the Sandesha2
binary distribution.
You can find it @
<Sandesha2-binary-dist-location>/samples/services/RMSampleService.aar.

With this in hand, you can straight away go to step 6 in section 'Creating
and deploying a RM enabled Web Service -SimpleService'.

Good luck!!!