ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "sumedha rubasinghe" <sumedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Total Newb has Stupid Questions
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:41:23 GMT
Edit /etc/profile file & add following line to the bottom. This will point
JAVA_HOME variable to you installation location & puts JAVA_HOME/bin to the
front of PATH variable.

JAVA_HOME='<path-to-your-java-home>'
export $JAVA_HOME

PATH='$JAVA_HOME/bin':$PATH
export $PATH

After you do this, logout & login back & type 'which java' in the command
line.
This should display the location of java command as,

$JAVA_HOME/bin/java

Good luck !!!