ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Sadhana Jain" <Sadhana.J...@soa.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException with Sandesha1
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:13:43 GMT
Hi Jaliya,

Thanks again for your prompt response! I was able to figure out the
problem by putting debug statements in Sandesha's source code.

The problem was that the NetworkDirector was not sending AcksTo element
in the CreateSequence message which is a required element as of

2005/02 rm spec. Sandesha was still returning the CreateSequenecResponse
ok but was not adding any entry for the sequence id in the acksToMap of
SandeshaQueue. When NetworkDirector sent the first ping message,
Sandesha's getAcksTo method returned null as it couldn't find the
matching acksTo entry

In the map and therefore when the following line in
AcknowlwdgementProcessor did the comparison, it returned a
nullPointerException:

        if (true ==

(storageManager.getAcksTo(seqID).equals(Constants.WSA.NS_ADDRESSING_ANON
YMOUS))) {

It will be nice if Sandesha returned an error saying it didn't find an
AcksTo entry than throwing an NPE. In any case, thanks very much again
for your help

So I could find the real issue.

Best Regards,

Sadhana