ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RM+Security
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:18:44 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanx for the explanation and for all the javadocs you have added explaining
the code. They were really helpful :-)

I accept that there has to be some linkage between Sandesha2 and Rampart
modules to get this working. The problem is what are the work that has to be
done by each module.

It seemed to me that with the SecurityManager interface you have added and
with the defiition of a SecurityToken within sandesha2, the validation of
SecurityTokens has been brought inside Sandesha2. As I understood this means
that a real implementaion of the SecurityManager will have to understand all
types of security tokens and it will have to have the capability to compare
two of these security tokens.

Is this the correct way to go. Wont it be better to make Rampart perform
these token management operations. (there will have to be some linkage logic
which allow it to idenfity masages of a certain sequence).

Chamikara