ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTOM/XOP+WSRM] servlet error
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 04:59:21 GMT
Hi Eoldie,

I checked Sandesha2 for all anonymous/addressble and ping/echo scenarios. it
seemed to be working. Cannot figure out why you are getting this error.

If you send me the files you are using I can do a debug. (the client code,
the service, and the mar file if u hv changed it). Probably you can host it
somewhere and send me the link.

Chamikara