ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTOM/XOP+WSRM] servlet error
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:16:51 GMT
Hi Elodie,

I just fixed a bug in Sandesha2 not-in-order case is working properly now.

Currently MTOM+RM will not work when InOrderInvocation property is set to
true. This is due to a bug in OM  (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-52 ).

But it perfectly works when InOrderInvocation is set to false. I just added
a test case to sandesha2 to demonstrate this (MTOMRMTest). Currentlly the
code in the test method is commented till the previous bug is fixed. But it
passes when InOrderInvation is disabled.

Hope this will help you.

Chamikara