ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Mancinelli Elodie <elodie.mancine...@bull.net>
Subject Re: [MTOM/XOP+WSRM] servlet error
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:12:33 GMT
Hi Sanjiva,

Thanks for your interest

I want to specify my problem.
The problem become when I implement a method addressable(ie I define the
AcksTo and ReplyTo value) because the anonymous method (no addressable)
works correctly.

I test an implementation of wsrm and I have the same problem as mtomrm,
when I launch an addressable client to test the oneway method I saw all
messages soap but the service is not execute and to test the
requestresponse method, I see only the CreateSequence and the first
message, the service is not execute and the client not receive the
server response.

When I launch the client mtomrm and wsrm oneway but not addressable, no
problem, my service is execute correctly.

This problem appears with the last version of mar for wsrm addressable
which works with an precedent version. But the mtomrm addressable never
works and need the last version of mar.

The resource.properties file is present in the package
'org.apache.sandesha2.i18n' and it seems to be ok.

I hope I have been more clear.
Have you an idea?

Regards,
Elodie