ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Mancinelli Elodie <elodie.mancine...@bull.net>
Subject Re: [MTOM/XOP+WSRM] servlet error
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:46:27 GMT
Hi Chamikara,

Your solution is correct.  Can you explain me what is this property and
why it allows to pass the bug?

Change this property, make other mistake:
The problem is when I implement method addressable (i.e. I define the
ReplyTo and AcksTo value for WSRM implementation). I have also the same
problem in MTOMRM implementation.
These values change with this code:
String acksTo =
serviceClient.getMyEPR(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP).getAddress();
options.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.AcksTo,acksTo);
and
options.setUseSeparateListener(true);
In this case, for a RequestResponse method I see only the CreateSequence
and the first message, others messages never sent. The client never
receive the server response and the  server method is never called.

For OneWay method, in TCPMon, there are all soap messages, but no server
reactions. The  server method is never called.

Have you an idea?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Elodie