ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Mancinelli Elodie <elodie.mancine...@bull.net>
Subject [MTOM/XOP+WSRM] servlet error
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:08:02 GMT
Hi all,

I want to realise an client-server which supports MTOM and WSRM. I
created separatly a client-server with MTOM and a client-server with WSRM.

My server has two methods: OneWay and RequestResponse.

- When I launch my client to test the RequestResponse method:
In TCPMon, I see, the CreateSequence and the CreateSequenceResponse. My
first message is sent and it is accpeted.
But my client never receives the response and there is no trace on my
server, the method seems not be executed.

- When I launch my client to test the OneWay method:
In TCPMon, I see:
- CreateSequence, CreateSequenceResponse
- Three messages have send and three acknowledgments
But no TerminateSequence.
And on the server, there is an error:
- "Servlet.service()" pour la servlet AxisServlet a généré une exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Impossible de créer une sessionaprès
que la réponse ait été envoyée
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.doGetSession(Request.java:2214)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.getSession(Request.java:2024)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getSession(RequestFacade.java:831)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getSession(RequestFacade.java:842)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.createAndSetInitialParamsToMsgCtxt(AxisServlet.java:81)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:131)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
        at
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:667)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I have no informations in catalina logs.
In precedent mails, somebody advise me to change the value of
InOrderInvoker in the module.xml, but when I change this, client-server
with MTOM only and client-server with WSRM only don't works.
I have download the sandesha2-SNAPSHOT.mar
(http://people.apache.org/repository/sandesha2/mars/)

Someone have an idea?

Thanks a lot

Elodie