ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <>
Subject Re: Sandesha1.0 Performance
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:57:32 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for raising this issue, there was a default value used in the code
for RETRANSMISSION interval and I corrected it. Please take a checkout from

In addition if you set
>    <wsrm:BaseRetransmissionInterval Milliseconds="30"/>
>    <wsrm:AcknowledgementInterval Milliseconds="20"/>

values as above then every 30 ms it will send a retransmission and wait for
only 20 ms for an ack. So if you the link is fairly reliable and you need to
send a set of messages increase these values to

>    <wsrm:BaseRetransmissionInterval Milliseconds="5000"/>
>    <wsrm:AcknowledgementInterval Milliseconds="1000"/>

In my testing, it takes on average about 150ms for the round trip for the
echo operation (In tomcat not in SimpleAxisServer).
Remember the processing here is not similar to a simple soap request where
we don't have extensive header processing.