ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Chamikara Jayalath <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message chunking in Sandesha
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 02:13:08 GMT
Hi Ramot,

If you are thinking that WS-RM chunk a single SOAP message into several
parts, thats wrong. What WS-RM does is grouping a set of messages. A message
group will be identified by an unique sequenceID and each message is given a
number as well ( 1,2,3,....). At the server side these sequenceIDs and
MessageNumbers can be used to invoke the messages in order.

So actually WS-RM does not chunk messages, it only numbers them.

Thanks,
Chamikara