ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Chamikara Jayalath <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Sandesha2] New feature - RMReport
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 05:42:58 GMT
Hi All,

I did some changes to this feature. Instead of a single RMReport class now
you have two classes called RMReport and SequenceReport.

RMReport
---------------
To get information about all the sequences available within the Sandesha2
system. This has following functions.

public ArrayList getIncomingSequenceList () ;   //SequenceIDs of all the
ougoing sequences
public ArrayList getOutgoingSequenceList () ;   //sequence IDs of all the
incoming sequences.

SequenceReport
------------------------
To get information about a specific sequences.

public byte getSequenceStatus () ;   //COMPLETED, TIMED_OUT OR ACTIVE
public byte getSequenceDirection () ;  // IN or OUT
public String getSequenceID() ;     //Sequence ID
public ArrayList getCompletedMessages () ;  //Completed messages of the
sequences
public boolean isSequenceEstablished();  // weather CS,CSR exchange has been
done

These objects can be obtained thorugh Sandesha2ClientAPI.

More will be added later.

Thanx,
Chamikara