ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Jaliya Ekanayake <jnekanay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandesha2 Feature
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:05:25 GMT
Hi Pisey,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Currently we based our implementation on Hibernate but yet we have some
licence issue in releasing code. (Hibernate is under LGPL)

Currently we do not have Oracle AQ specific support but it would be great
that if you help us to get that support as well. You may need modifications
to org.apache.sandesha2.storage.PermanentStorageMgr class and it should
work.

Thanks,
Jaliya