ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Schmeling <Benjamin_Schmel...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: WS Commons Policy
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:21:03 GMT
I think the implementation of the RMPolicyProcessor is not as complex as
the WSSPolicyProcessor because there are no complex elements (assertion
tokens which contain other tokens), is there a skeleton implementation
available yet? I would try to implement this in a simple way.

Another question is how to combine the WSSPolicy and the WSRMPolicy
processors to find a complete compability between a clients and a
servers policy. Has anyone made considerations about this?

Thanks,

Benjamin