ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Schmeling <Benjamin_Schmel...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Response times from services using Sandesha
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:06:51 GMT
Hi,

how can I get the attached policy of the deployed web service at the
client site? I thought that a RM Policy can be defined at the WSDL of a
web service but I don't find it at the examples in sandesha.
RM-Policy is not a part of Reliable messaging so it is not implemented
in Sandesha is that right? But what (open-source) implementation do you
recommend to use or where can I find information for this? My only
source is IBM  site
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/specification/ws-polfram/ yet.

Thanks,

Benjamin