ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Schmeling <Benjamin_Schmel...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Reliability Handler
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:53:49 GMT
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.sandesha.server.RMMessageProcessorIdentifier.getMessageProcessor(RMMessageProcessorIdentifier.java:57)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.server.SenderWorker.processResponseMessage(SenderWorker.java:371)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.server.SenderWorker.sendServiceRequest(SenderWorker.java:356)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.server.SenderWorker.sendMessage(SenderWorker.java:213)
    at org.apache.sandesha.server.SenderWorker.run(SenderWorker.java:144)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)