ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Schmeling <Benjamin_Schmel...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Reliability Handler
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:44:50 GMT
Hi,

I put my handler to the listenerRequestHandlers before the RMHandler and
to the responseHandlers
before the RMHandler (defined in sandesha properties). Now I am tracking
the messages that are exchanged. I wanted to test what happens when
message gets lost, so I change the soapmessage to an empty message (for
request and currentmessage of the message context) that I got in my
Handler. Then I get an ERROR SenderWorker:158 -
java.lang.NullPointerException.

Thanks,

Benjamin