ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Hu <...@mmti.com.tw>
Subject Please help ... I'm afraid I am going to give up...
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 10:42:21 GMT
Dear All:

Sorry for disturbing all of you ... this is my third times in a week to
ask in this forum.
I think Sandesha could be great help for our project, but it's hard for
us to make it work.

We have made a axis ws, the deploy.wsdd is like the following:
	<service name="TaskWS" provider="java:RPC">
		<parameter name="className" value="com.ctu.tm.ws.TaskWSIF"/>
		<beanMapping qname="myNS:Forecast" xmlns:myNS="urn:BeanService"
languageSpecificType="java:com.ctu.tm.data.TaskBaseBean"/>
	</service>
</deployment>
It works fine on Jetty + axis .

Then we think we need some kind of messaging service , so we dicide to
give Sandesha a try.
Accroding to the sandesha's user guide talking about adding sandesha on
an existing ws, we modify the deploy.wsdd , so it looks like :
	<service name="TaskWS" provider="java:RPC">
		<parameter name="className" value="com.ctu.tm.ws.TaskWSIF"/>
		<beanMapping qname="myNS:Forecast" xmlns:myNS="urn:BeanService"
languageSpecificType="java:com.ctu.tm.data.TaskBaseBean"/>
	</service>

	<service name="RMService" provider="Handler">
         <requestFlow>
             <handler
type="java:org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.handlers.RMServerRequestHandler"></handler>
             <handler
type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"></handler>
         </requestFlow>

         <parameter name="handlerClass"
value="org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.providers.RMClientProvider"/>
         <parameter name="className"
value="org.apache.sandesha.client.RMService"/>
         <parameter name="scope" value="request"/>
     </service>
</deployment>
It seems correct to me , I just copy the setting from document.

Then I modify the client code:
QName qn = new QName("urn:BeanService", "Forecast");
			SandeshaContext ctx = new SandeshaContext();

ctx.setAcksToURL("http://hamagawa.loc.net:8086/hg10/services/RMService"/*Constants.WSA.NS_ADDRESSING_ANONYMOUS*/);
ctx.setReplyToURL("http://hamagawa.loc.net:8086/hg10/services/RMService");
ctx.setFromURL("http://hamagawa.loc.net:8086/hg10/services/RMService");
ctx.initCall(call, WSUrl,
		"urn:wsrm:receiveTaskBean",Constants.ClientProperties.IN_OUT);

call.registerTypeMapping(TaskBaseBean.class, qn,
		new BeanSerializerFactory(TaskBaseBean.class, qn),
		new BeanDeserializerFactory(TaskBaseBean.class, qn));
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new java.net.URL(WSUrl));
call.setOperationName("receiveTaskBean");
call.addParameter("taskbasebean", qn, ParameterMode.IN);
call.addParameter("domain_id", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN );
call.addParameter("comp_id", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN );
call.addParameter("user_id", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN );

call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_BOOLEAN);
ctx.setLastMessage(call);
reply = ((Boolean) call.invoke(new Object[] { domainID, compID, userID ,
taskBaseBeans })).booleanValue();
ctx.endSequence();
As you can see , I almost copy them all from the sample in the document.

Because my client code is a servlet , so I run the browser to test my
code.
(My servlet and my webservice are running on the same machine, in fact ,
they're in the same web application)

The situation is that the browser just keeping running and running and
nothing really happens until I must stop my browser's action.

There're a lot of messages occur in the log file , I notice one of them
saying:
Inactivity Timeout Reached, No Response from the Server

Can anyone one kindly help me to find out what's going wrong here ?
Really appreciate  ....

Ken

--
研發部             胡重威             Ken Hu          ken@mmti.com.tw