ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Hu <...@mmti.com.tw>
Subject Where can I find a comprehensive tutorial of using sandesha on an existing axis ws ?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 01:27:09 GMT
Dear All:

After reading my subject , many of you might think why this guy need
another tutorial ?
The official user guide is just out there on sandesha's website.

It's true , but I find I'm lost when I try to adopt sandesha for WSRM
functionality.
I have created a WS running on AXIS, and I've done anything I read from
the user guide on both client and server side.
No luck till now .

So I think maybe I can be helped by another tutorial or documentation
provided by others who have sucessfully implemented sandesha on an
existed ws.

If you know any of this kind of resource, please share with me .
Thanks !

Ken
--
研發部             胡重威             Ken Hu          ken@mmti.com.tw