ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Sanka Samaranayake <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject [Sadesha2] Using Hibernate API to implement the Persistence Storage
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 06:51:45 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I want to know whether we can put java codings (which use the hibernate
API) in repository and not include the hibernate.jar with the main
distribution. Those classes wont compile unless hibernate.jar is present
- hence the user is allowed to download it separately and recompile the
code if support for persistence storage is needed

If I recall correctly Axis1 did the same thing by not including the
activation.jar in the main distribution and allowing the user to
download it separately if they wanted the support.

Best,
Sanka