ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jal...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Oneway ws and reliability
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:32:38 GMT
Hi,

The delivery assurance specified by the WS-ReliableMessaging specification,
is only for a particular sequence. If we need to support a scenario where
messages for multiple web services are ordered using WS-RM then we have to
use the same sequence for the entire scenario. If we use the client as you
mentioned

> For example:
>    new SandeshaContext()
>        call webservice A (at http:/abc.org)
>    endSequence()

At this point Sandesha will send the TerminateSequence message and the
messages to A will be delivered reliable. endSequence() will return to the
client only in the following two conditions
    1. Messages are all delivered and acknowledged
    2. Some error and sequence time out.

So if you want to check whether all the messages are delivered correctly,
use the following method

            RMReport report = ctx.endSequence();
           if!(report.isAllAcked())
                throw some error

>   // /message to A has been delivered already at this point of code?/
>    new SandeshaContext()
>        call webservice B (at http:/cde.org)

Thanks,

Jaliya