ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From Chamikara Jayalath <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client listener in Sandesha
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:03:07 GMT
Hi Rajiv,

Thanx for being so interested abt Sandesha :-).

I dont think this will be a problem. Snadesha client listner will put all
incoming messages to the same Message Storage which is capable of handling
multiple sequences in the same time. So having a single listner would be
enough even when calling multiple web services.

Still we havent tested this feature a lot. So if u come across any possible
bugs please let us know.

Chamikara