ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From jal...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Client listener in Sandesha
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:13:01 GMT
Hi Rajiv,

In this type of scenarios you don't have to start a listener since you are
already inside a servlet container. What you can simply do is to add the
RMService as a web service to the axis deployed in your servlet container
and use that as your listener. These steps are explained in more detaild
in the userguide http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/userguide.html

Look under Using RMSource Inside a Server heading.

Thanks,

Jaliya
----- Original Message -----
From: Rajiv K Nistala
To: sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: chamikara@apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:19 AM
Subject: Client listener in Sandesha

Hi

I see that the client listener in SandeshaContext is static which means
that I cannot run more than one client in the same JVM. I have a scenario
where multiple servlets deployed in Tomcat need to invoke multiple
External web services which support WS-RM. How will it work if I have only
1 listener??

Regards,
Rajiv K Nistala