ws-sandesha-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajiv K Nistala" <rajiv.nist...@fiorano.com>
Subject Changing Sandesha client port - programmatically
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:48:00 GMT
Hi,

I am using Sandesha to invoke a the RM sample provided. I realise, that
there is a client listener port that is set which defaults to 9090. This I
know can be edited from the sandesha.properties file. But If I have to run
multiple instances of the sandesha client on the same machine, won't this
create a problem for me as all will be using 9090? Thus I was thinking
whether it is possible to programmatically change the client listener port
(if I can capture that as a command line argument). I saw that everything
related to that is private in the SandeshaContext and PropertyLoader
classes. Any suggestions if this is possible?

Also since sandesha.properties file is within the jar file, I can't even
overwrite the file. Please help.

Regards,
Rajiv K Nistala